BingoSpirit is exclusively powered by Vista Gaming. This means that this online casino only features VG games and is hosted on Vista Gaming’s platform. If you are mainly looking for premium online bingo games with huge, progressive jackpots, then BingoSpirit offers just that – and more. The casino games offered here are just as impressive as the bingo games. Test your luck and test your chances playing video poker, video slots, keno, and chain reactors.
BingoSpirit prides itself to be the go-to place when it comes to playing online bingo. It is probably because their real-time bingo rooms are built with advanced technology, giving their players a next-level gaming experience. Logging in and playing on any device and operating system is as simple and good as any. However, instant play is a feature that BingoSpirit does not have. You can find and play the games through its five categories.
This online casino offers amazing bonuses and promotions that are hard to resist. They also have a VIP program that offers double the bonuses plus exclusive perks as a loyal member of BingoSpirit. When it comes to their customer service, we have no complaints at all. They provided instant and detailed solutions to our questions and concerns. We suggest getting in touch with them if you want answers to certain topics.
The banking experience at BingoSpirit is satisfactory compared to the others. They offer a modern collection of payment options for deposit and withdrawal transactions with Bitcoin as an acceptable option. It is also important to highlight that BingoSpirit is built with SSL encryption and operates under the AML and KYC policies to assure its players that their information and transactions are safe and secured.
Game Providers and Games at BingoSpirit
Vista Gaming (VG) is the sole game provider of BingoSpirit. Since this casino is loaded with bingo games, it is not a surprise that they partnered with one of the best vendors when it comes to bingo and even casino games. Their library is extensive with more than 900 casino games and 7 bingo rooms under their belt. All these games are offered at BingoSpirit.
BingoSpirit delivers on the convenience of playing on any operating system and device as long as you have a good internet connection. Enjoy an identical, lag-free gameplay experience whether you are playing on a smartphone, desktop, or tablet with an Android, Windows, or Apple operating system. In our opinion, playing bingo, video slots, video poker, chain reactors, keno games have never been this easier.
Software Developers at BingoSpirit
BingoSpirit has only one vendor partner – Vista Gaming. For those that are not familiar with VG, below is a quick overview of who they are and what they do.
Vista Gaming (VG)
This B2B service vendor is an expert in the casino and bingo verticals. After researching about VG, it made sense why BingoSpirit would partner up with a vendor of this caliber. Since 1996, Vista Gaming has been associated with award-winning online gaming brands. Their products and services are optimized for success. Vista Gaming’s risk management, security, and customer service are also something that they pride themselves on.
Upon entering BingoSpirit, we immediately noticed that their online casino and bingo games are not individually featured on the homepage. Most of the page is dedicated to the month’s highlights, while the categories of their games are found sandwiched between the highlights and the carousel of promotions.
When it comes to the categories, the games are categorized according to bingo, keno & more, video slots, and video poker. Below is an overview of each category.
- Popular Games: Check this section out if you want to play the games most frequently played at Winning Days, such as Happy Fish, The Great Albini 2, Book of Lady, Clover Bonanza, and Safari of Wealth.
- New games: Winning Days keeps adding new games to their library. We came across the newest titles like Queenie, Gold Digger: Mines, 9 Gems, Kim’s Wild Journey, and King of Crystals.
- Slots: Winning Days has a prolific slots collection. You can easily find this category in their games lobby and play all the available games for free using the Demo mode. They provide a wide range of themes to make sure they cater to everyone’s tastes. They have some of the newest slot games like Flaming Chillies, Queen of the Sun, Wolf Power Megaways, and Squidpot. You can also check out the trending slots like Spirit of Egypt, Hit the Gold, Joker’s Coins, Aztec Magic Delux, and Wolf Saga.
- Table games: For lovers of classic table games, Winning Days provides a separate category titled “Roulette” in their games collection. They have a little over 100 games in this category – probably lesser depending on one’s location. Some of the table games can also be found under the category “Blackjack”. Don’t forget to use the search bar, in case you can’t locate a particular game, since they have not categorized Table Games aptly. We would recommend you to check out the following table games we enjoyed here: American Roulette, European Roulette, Roulette Royal, Gem Roulette, and Oracle 360.
- Specialty Games: Unfortunately, Winning Days does not offer scratch cards or Bingo games. But you can check out a special mention in their game library, titled Bonus Buy. This category of slot games allows its players to buy free spins by letting them jump straight to the bonus round. In this category, you’ll find games like Budai Reels, Bandits and Bounties, Majestic Gold Megaways, Bonanza Billion and others.
BingoSpirit VIP Program
As a member of the VIP program of BingoSpirit, you will receive VIP treatment through dedicated customer service, double rewards, special bonuses, and a VIP icon beside your username. To become a VIP member, players will have to consecutively deposit a minimum amount of $1,000 for the next six months and maintain it for the succeeding months. For more information about the VIP program, you can email [email protected].
BingoSpirit Mobile Casino Features
BingoSpirit makes its online casino compatible and accessible to play on any device and operating system. We tried playing on a Windows desktop, Apple iPhone, and Android tablet, and the gameplay is just as good as the others. We did not experience any lag or long loading time while navigating this online casino on different devices. BingoSpirit allows you to easily access your player account on any device. If you have a stable internet connection, you can practically play anywhere at any time.
Payment Providers at BingoSpirit
BingoSpirit, just like most online casinos offers multiple payment options for deposits and withdrawals. These payment methods are instant and secured for the player’s financial transactions with this online casino. BingoSpirit specifically operates with USD and Bitcoin currencies. However, some payment options may not be available in some locations.
Below are the payment options you can use to deposit and withdraw in BingoSpirit:
During the verification process, the payment method used for deposits must match the name of the player for the transaction to push through. The minimum deposit for all payment methods is $25. The maximum deposit amount is $100.
When it comes to withdrawals, the minimum amount for payouts is $100. Payouts under $3,000 will be remitted in installments, while payouts above $3,000 will be remitted in increments of $3,000. Note that charges from payment methods are covered by the player and not BingoSpirit.
On the first withdrawal, this online casino will require documents such as proof of residence, valid identification card, and proof of ownership for the payment option selected for the initial deposit. For succeeding withdrawals, payout requests can be submitted at any time. Note that there is a 2-business day internal review of the required documents before the withdrawals are released. Make sure to submit the needed documents for fast and smooth withdrawals.
Help is at Hand
BingoSpirit’s customer support team is always prepared to assist its players with everything that they need. Get instant feedback on your questions and concerns through the following channels:
Live Help: If you want to converse with a customer support representative in real-time, you can click on the live help option of the Support tab at the bottom of the homepage.
Email: You can email your questions or concerns at firstname.lastname@example.org and they will respond to you within 30 minutes.
Information Tab: Answers to frequently asked questions can be found in the Information Section at the top of the homepage. You will find details about game schedules, custom cards, FAQs, rules & regulations, and security & privacy there.