No Deposit Casinos – Your 2023 Guide
We’re an expert site listing the industry’s best No Deposit casinos. Explore our handpicked casinos and benefit from an unmatched selection of exclusive free bonuses.
We try and test these casinos ourselves to make sure we only recommend the ones with great games, transparent bonus terms, and fast payouts. We only recommend casinos that are licensed and regulated. Visit our site frequently and sign up for our new free offers!
Table of Contents
If there is something specific you need to find about no deposit bonuses on this page, check out this index:
What are No Deposit Online Casinos?
This is a casino with offers on no deposit bonuses.
When it comes to No Deposit Online Casinos, the following can be kept in mind:
- No deposit casinos are always free to join. You can start playing instantly without making a deposit. So if you want to try an online casino, without risking your money, a no deposit casino is the way to go!
- No Deposit Casinos will provide you with a bonus, usually either in free spins or a small amount of free credit.
- At a no deposit casino you play for free with bonus credits or free spins.
- No deposit casinos offer sign-up incentives to new players and later on loyalty perks and recurring promos to existing ones.
Play At a New No Deposit Casino
We are constantly looking for new no deposit casinos and we only add them to our list after we review and approve them.
Here you can see the latest No Deposit Casinos added to our list:
Promos You Can Claim At A Free Bonus No Deposit Casino
There are two types of bonuses offered by No Deposit Online Casinos.
- Free No Deposit Bonuses
- Deposit Bonuses
You may sign up for a free no deposit bonus at a no deposit online casino and if you feel intrigued by a no deposit bonus and want to continue playing, you can then claim a deposit offer later on.
Free Bonuses At No Deposit Casinos
No Deposit Bonus Codes
No Deposit Bonus Codes will provide you with free bonus credits once you register. These are ideal when trying out new casinos.
If you would like to have more information, please refer to our no deposit bonus codes page.
No Deposit Free Spins
Like the No Deposit Bonus, these free spins don’t require a deposit. No Deposit Free Spins are a number of free game rounds valid on one slot or more.
You can hit the spin button a specific number of times, depending on the free spins allotted by the casino without having to spend any money.
If you would like to learn more, please refer to our no deposit free spins page.
Bonuses You Must Deposit to Claim
Match Deposit Bonuses
When you claim a match bonus, a casino matches the percentage of your deposit in bonus credits.
Match bonuses are not free! Such bonuses are for depositing players aiming to increase their gameplay by receiving additional bonus credits.
For more information on match bonuses, please refer to our match bonus page.
Deposit Free Spins
You need to make a deposit to claim these free spins. The plus side here is that they have better bonus terms and come with no win limits. When you make a deposit, you can get way more free spins than when claiming no deposit free spins.
These bonuses are habitually offered to loyal players. They are usually credited retroactively.
Cashback bonuses are a percentage return on:
- wagers, or
- net losses during a set period- typically weekly, daily or monthly.
Loyalty programs are tiered systems, for example, Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, and Diamond VIP levels.
You move up the tiers when you accumulate loyalty points, which are earned when depositing and playing with real money. Every time you move up a level, the rewards and other perks ready on offer are even more lucrative.
Games You’ll Find at No Deposit Online Casinos
Slots make up the most extensive game category. These are online versions of slot machines found at physical casinos.
Technology and innovation helped online slots evolve significantly over the years to the point where there are now sub-varieties of them, such as:
- Win Both Ways: On these slots winning combinations work from left to right and vice-versa; hence, the term.
- Megaways: These slots can have up to 6 reels and 7 rows and don’t have a fixed number of winning pay lines as the number of reels, rows vary with each spin.
- Cluster Pays: These slots do not have the traditional reels and rows but use an 8×8 grid. You win by forming clusters of adjacent, identical symbols on the grid.
- Win Ways Slots: Symbols don’t line up according to specific pay lines. These come in different configurations such as 240 in the case of slots with 5 reels and 3 rows. The number of winning ways depends on the number of reels and rows.
The world of slots is jam-packed with various themes from those based on the Marvel superhero movies to marine creatures to the Wild West. There are slots for all and sundry!
If you would like to know more, check our no deposit slots page!
Live Casino Games
These are live-streamed versions of classic table games with live dealers as hosts.
They are not run by algorithms or by Random Number Generator engines. If you want to feel like you are in a physical casino whilst sitting in bed, this is the closest you’ll ever get.
Game developers have in the last years successfully created live show games including a large selection of table games and some are even based on classic tv show concepts.
These are digital versions of these table games. Just like slots, these table games are also based on Random Number Generators. You can play a digital version of these online table games on your mobile device and win real money.
Payment Options at No Deposit Casinos
Most casinos offer a wide selection of payment methods. These all have their particular advantages and disadvantages.
We will go through each of these. Keep in mind that availability depends on the country you’re playing from.
Credits & Debit Cards
- Visa: This is a staple payment method supported widely by most casinos worldwide. Withdrawals take up to approximately 5 days. There are generally no fees associated unless applied by your bank.
- Mastercard: Like Visa, this is also used by casinos around the globe. Usually, no fees are applied unless those claimed by your bank.
- Maestro: Maestro is not widely used by most casinos like Mastercard and Visa. Withdrawals may take up to approximately 5 days. Usually no fees are applied but this depends on the bank you are using.
- American Express: American Express is not usually accepted by most leading casinos. Withdrawal processing times may take longer than 5 days. Your bank may take advantage of an advanced cash fee.
- You can use PayPal on a number of websites and avoid fees by paying directly with your PayPal wallet.
- Withdrawal processing takes between 48 hours and 72 hours due to background checks, especially if the sum in question is a large one.
- Withdrawal fees may be incurred by the casino or the bank. The latter depends on your location. Other fees may apply as well, such as; inactivity fees, casino deposit fees, and currency conversion fees.
- Skrill is a very popular e-wallet in online gambling.
- It delivers money to your bank account in 24 hours maximum.
- Skrill is available in 100+ countries and accepts more than 40 different currencies.
- While Skrill casino deposits and withdrawals are free, to withdraw funds from Skrill to your credit card there is a 7.5% fee.
- Neteller is one of the most widely-used online payment methods in online casinos. Unfortunately, it is not available to players from the U.S. Other countries barred from its use include Kazakhstan, Iran, Myanmar, Yemen, and Togo.
- While casino deposits and withdrawals are free, service deposit and withdrawal fees are applied when attempting to deposit or withdraw money from your credit card/bank account.
- Neteller’s popularity boils down to its high-end security measures. All transactions made through Neteller are SSL encrypted and two-step authentication can even be set up.
- Neteller withdrawals are processed within a 24-hour window.
- PayNearMe is only available to players around the U.S.
- Payouts are done in as little as a few minutes.
- Payouts can be sent electronically/distributed via cash at tens of thousands of locations.
- PayNearMe offers players access to their favorite withdrawal methods via- PayPal; Venmo; Apple Pay and Google Pay.
- Every PayNearMe deposit incurs a fee of around $0-$5.99.
- You can make daily deposits in increments of $20 up to a daily maximum limit of $500. This might annoy high rollers.
Direct Bank Transfers
- Paysafecard: This is the only option for depositing cash. There are two methods to use with the Paysafecard: with or without registration.
If you want to register, then you put in the login details and manage your online payments. The maximum amount per transaction is € 1,000.
The Without registration option works via a 16-digit code that comes in vouchers purchased at physical retail stores.
You can pay without disclosing your personal data, bank account, and credit card details. The maximum amount per transaction is €50.
It enables instant withdrawals and deposits. It has also cleared the way for access to Pay N Play casinos where players verify their accounts only by using their bank account without any registration required.
Ready to play with real money? Excellent! Start by exploring our recommended no deposit real money online casinos. These handpicked casinos not only offer free bonuses, but also a variety of other promos that come in handy when you want to play with real money.
Customer Support at No Deposit Casinos
Long hours of availability, a wide range of contact methods, and accessible opening hours are all telling signs of great customer support.
When it comes to Customer support, here are all the elements to consider when choosing a casino:
- Live Chat: This is usually what distinguishes the best casinos from the rest as most regulated casinos offer Live Chat. This is also the fastest way to get in touch with Customer Support. Keep in mind that opening hours may vary.
- Email: Email support is offered by all casinos. The best ones come back with a reply in around 24 hours or less.
- Telephone Support: While these may not be very common, they are usually toll-free.
- FAQs: Loads of casinos have FAQs or databases that help answer the most common customer queries. This is a great way to look up information if you require help on bonuses, payment methods, and responsible gambling.
How to Compare No Deposit Casinos
Okay, so you have decided you want to play at an online casino. But how do you go about choosing the best one? What are the elements to look out for?
Let’s compare and contrast!
The first sign to look out for is the number of games that are available and the categories they are in.
This is a question of ‘the more, the much better’! Look out for jackpot games, live games, and a plethora of themed slots. Another element to look out for is a vast array of game providers.
Questions to consider when looking at online casinos are:
- How many promos does the casino offer and how frequently?
- How regularly is the promo page updated?
You also need to read the fine print. Are the terms regarding bonuses, wagering requirements, and win caps reasonable?
Take into account the time a casino takes to process withdrawals. The quicker, the better!
Go for a casino that accepts several payment methods. Look for casinos that enable payment methods pertinent to you.
Consider how quickly and easy it is to reach customer support.
Look at the opening hours and the varied and available contact methods.
Does the casino of your choice run just as smoothly on your smartphone and tablet as it does on your PC?
Is the game selection on offer as wide in range as it is on the desktop?