About Chivalry Casino
Chivalry casino website design is centered around a “Knights” based theme offering custom characters, huge banners, and even a knight-themed VIP program. The layout of the casino is very easy to navigate as there is a side menu with links to every section. The casino features big game icons and golden tabs over a black background. You can also find several sections here dedicated to casino policies about security, privacy, and bonuses.
The game lobby is powered by 56 vendors and offers a collection of more than 3,000 games. While slots hold the majority in the lobby, there is a large collection of live dealer games available here as well. You can also find decent collections in the table games and jackpot sections.
This casino offers a large welcome bonus to get you started here, after that you can visit the Promotions section to find several regular promotions that offer cashback and bonus credits.
Banking is secure and convenient here as there are several options including cards, e-wallets, and bank transfers. However, the banking policies at this casino are not very user-friendly as withdrawal limits are very unreasonable here and the casino takes up to 5 days to process withdrawals.
Game Providers and Games at Chivalry Casino
Chivalry’s game lobby offers a collection of more than 3,000 games that are provided by 56 different vendors including industry heavyweights such as Evolution and Yggdrasil. The online casino offers slots, jackpots, live dealer games, and table games. The game lobby offers you the option to search for your favorite titles or filter games according to software vendors to narrow down the collection.
Software Developers at Chivalry Casino
A few popular software vendors that we found at this casino are: BetSoft, Booming, Thunderspin, Evoplay, PG Soft, BGaming, Ezugi, ELK and Spadegaming
Below, we have provided short descriptions of two top vendors at Chivalry:
PG Soft: Pocket Games Soft or PG Soft is a popular software vendor that has been in the iGaming industry since 2015. The software vendor focuses on slots and offers a collection of 95 games that are available in 22 different languages. The games provided by this vendor are safe and fair and also have feature-rich graphics and creative themes.
A few games by this vendor that you can enjoy at Chivalry are Secrets of Cleopatra, Majestic Treasures, Dreams of Macau, Farm Invaders, and Circus Delight.
Spadegaming: Spadegaming is an Asia-based software vendor that also operates in Europe and offers a rich portfolio of slots. The software vendor has been around since 2007 and since 2013, it also began producing cross-platform games that are well optimized for mobile and tablet devices.
The software vendor holds a license from Malta Gaming Authority, so you can rest easy while enjoying their games at Chivalry including titles such as Gold Panther, Honey Hunter, Joker’s Treasures, Chu Tycoon, and Rise of Werewolves.
Chivalry allows unregistered players to access the game lobby as well as try out most games in demo mode. However, to wager real money, you will need to register at this casino first.
Below, you can find all the game categories available in Chivalry’s game lobby:
- New Games: Chivalry is always updating its game collection and if you want to try out new games, you can head to this section. Here are some new games that we found while reviewing this casino: VIP Blackjack, Event Horizon, Riches of Egypt, and Deluxe Baccarat.
- Slots: Slots are the highlight of the game lobby as it holds thousands of slots including a lot of popular options and new games for you to try out and make new favorites. The collection here offers a wide range of themes including Animal Slots, Gem Slots, and Book Slots. There are also different types of slots provided at Chivalry including Megaways, Hold and Wins, and Bonus Buys.
A few popular slot titles that you can try out here are Riches of Egypt, The Glam Life, Super Marble Hold and Win, Event Horizon, and Big Buck Bandit Megaways.
- Live Casino: This section in the game lobby offers an impressive collection of 510 live dealer games which are provided by vendors such as Evolution and Ezugi. The collection here includes a lot of table games and their variants as well as plenty of interactive show-based games.
A few unique live dealer games that you can enjoy here are Knockout Baccarat, Monopoly Live, Dragon Tiger, VIP Blackjack, Sic Bo, and Instant Roulette.
- Table Games: Table Games are mostly traditional casino games such as blackjack, poker, roulette, baccarat, and their variants. These games are enjoyed by casino veterans as well as skilled players as they allow players to use their skills and experience to win while games such as slots mostly rely on luck.
The game lobby offers a collection of 115 table games including a lot of unique titles such as Hi-Lo Switch, Deluxe Baccarat, 3 Card Rummy, Top Card Trumps, American Roulette, and Ride’Em Poker.
- Jackpot Mania: This section at the casino holds a collection of 60 local jackpots. There are no progressive titles or any popular jackpot games provided at this casino. Some of the titles that you can try out are Immortal Empress, Ancient Pharaoh, Medusa Money, Savage Lion, and African Cats.
Chivalry VIP Program
Chivalry features a 4-level VIP program that is open to all players and offers access to exclusive promotions, faster withdrawals, VIP support, and access to casino game stats. To climb the levels in this program, you need to wager real money at this casino, when you reach the threshold of a level, your level will automatically increase.
Unfortunately, we couldn’t find any more terms and conditions for this program in the VIP section or the Bonus Terms section. You can sign up here and head to the page or get in touch with the customer support team to find out more
Chivalry Mobile Casino Features
Chivalry offers a well-optimized mobile casino website that allows players to access the casino anytime from any place. The mobile casino uses instant play, so you don’t need to download any app or software and can directly access it using a compatible Android or iOS browser.
The design and layout of the mobile casino remain the same as the desktop version, so you won’t face any issues in getting used to it and you can try out games in demo mode too. The mobile casino runs smoothly and it is very easy to navigate all sections but to experience uninterrupted gameplay, make sure you have a strong and stable internet connection.
Payment Providers at Chivalry Casino
Transacting at Chivalry won’t be an issue as the online casino supports a range of banking options including cards, e-wallets, and bank transfers. Unfortunately, this casino does not accept any cryptocurrencies yet.
Here are the banking options that are available at Chivalry Casino:
Maestro Debit Card
Chivalry does not provide any information about its deposit limits but the minimum withdrawal you can make at this casino is €100 and the maximum withdrawal limit imposed here is €5,000 per month.
You need to wager all your deposits at least once to avoid a 3% fee on withdrawal.
Withdrawals have a processing period of up to 5 days at this casino after which e-wallet withdrawals are instant but bank withdrawals can take another 1 to 3 days.
The operating currency of Chivalry is Euro but the casino also accepts CAD, USD, and AUD.
All players at this casino need to go through a mandatory identity verification before their first withdrawal. The process requires you to submit documents such as a government-issued photo Id, proof of payment method, and proof of address such as utility bills.
We advise you to keep these documents ready and submit them right after signing to avoid delays in withdrawals. If you fail to complete this verification, your account will be blocked by the casino.
Minimum Withdrawl Amount - €100
- Is Manual Flush Supported? - No
- Ewallet Withdrawal Turnaround - N/A
- Bank Transfer Withdrawal Turnaround - Between 5 days and 7 days
- Credit/Debit Cards Withdrawal Turnaround - N/A
Help is at Hand
However, if you have any further questions or are facing any issues at this casino, you can also get in touch with the 24/7 customer support team provided here. The support staff at this casino can quickly help you resolve your problem and there are multiple ways to get in touch with the support team which you can find below:
- Email Support: You can drop an email to the customer support team with your query at [email protected] if it is not an urgent issue.
- Live Chat Support: You can click on the Support tab in the side menu at Chivalry to quickly connect to a support agent by providing your email address.