Game Providers and Games at Dazard Casino
The game library of Dazard casino is massive and has many popular game providers. The casino has all the games, including table games, slots, poker, and crypto games. The one downside to the game library is that it doesn’t have a section for progressives. However, you can find them by typing “jackpot” in the search bar. The number of progressives is limited.
Some prominent titles among the available games are Book of Doom, Gold Rush with Johnny Cash, Sun of Egypt 2, 15 Dragon Pearls: Hold and Win, Cleo’s Gold, The Dog House, Gates of Olympus, Black Wolf, Power of Gods: Valhalla, Sweet Bonanza, Black Wolf, and Wild Spin.
Software Developers at Dazard
Dazard Casino has a huge collection of games with over 5500 slots provided by more than 100 vendors. The list includes top providers like Amatic, Betsoft, 1×2 Gaming, BTG, Playtech, Play’N Go, iSoftbet, Evolution, ELK, Vivo Gaming, Booming Games, and Yggdrasil.
All these developers are well known in the gaming world for creating thrilling games. Along with these, you can also find new, niche developers like True Lab, Max win, Bang Bang, Peter & Sons, Plank Gaming, Spin Play Games, and Aurum.
Some of the notable vendors here are:
Amatic: Established in 1993, Amatic is one of the top casino game providers in the world. Having years of experience behind them, the team at Amatic has developed many popular games that are equal parts exciting and rewarding.
Due to licensing restrictions, players from Austria, Greece, and the United States cannot play Amatic games. The games by Amatic at Dazard casino are Lucky Joker 10, Admiral 10, Aztec Secret, Always Hot Fruits, Bells on Fire Hot, Big Panda, Blackjack 21, Book of Lords, and many more.
Evolution: Evolution is the world’s largest provider of live casino games, not only for online but for offline casinos too. It has received many awards for its games, including the EGR live casino supplier of the year award and product of the year for ‘Dream Catcher’ in 2017. Live casino games that are courtesy of Evolution at Dazard Casino are American Roulette, Auto-Roulette, Blackjack, Craps, Casino Hold’em, Crazy Time, Deal or No Deal, Dragon Tiger, Dream Catcher, and many more.
Wazdan: Wazdan is a Cyprus-based games company established in 2008. It has developed poker games, blackjack, and slots. At Dazard casino, Wazdan has provided games like 9 Lions, 9 Tigers, American Poker Gold, Arcade, Beach Party, Black Hawk Deluxe, Bell Wizard, Burning Reels, and Black Horse Deluxe.
Dazard Casino Games
As we mentioned above, Dazard casino has more than 6000 games. The games are well organized and fun to play. These are categorized into lobby, slots, table games, new games, live casino, bonus buys, and crypto games.
The handy search bar is available on the left in the games section. From here, you can look for your favorite games. Along with a search bar, a list of providers is also given, where you can select your favorite vendor.
All the games at Dazard are available to play in the demo version. To play in demo mode, you need to register at the Dazard casino.
You need to register at the casino to explore the games. They can first look for the games and register.
Let’s take a brief look into all the available categories here:
- Lobby – The lobby of Dazard casino shows an overview of all the games available here. It shows the list of top games in all sections, new games, popular live casino games, Hold and Win, ongoing tournaments, game providers, and the list of the latest winners.
- 777 Slots –This section features all the slots available at Dazard casino. All of these are available in various themes and can be played in demo mode before wagering real money. From Max Miner to Book of Doom, Money Train 2 to Jurassic World: Raptor Riches, and Jingle Ways Megaways to The Dogs House, the casino has almost all types of games. Some popular slots here are Son of Egypt, Elvis Frog in Vegas, Buffalo Trial, and Lord of the Seas.
- Table Games – The Dazard library has over 350 table games in its kitty, including casino classics and their variants like Roulette, Blackjack, Caribbean Poker, Hi-Lo Switch, Deuces Wild, Dragon Tiger, Jacks or Better, Mahjong Exchange, Pontoon, Retro Solitaire, Texas Hold ’em, Three Card Rummy, Top Card Trumps, Wild Texas, 3 Card Brag, Baccarat, and Sic Bo Deluxe.
- New Games – This section includes the latest games launched at Dazard casino. This is especially exciting for players who have gotten bored with old games and want to try something new. While this review was being written, the latest games at Dazard casino were Sugar Rush, Buffalo Blox, Gigablox, Book of Helios, Zaida’s Fortune, and Big Bass Splash.
- Live Games – The live casino section has live dealer tables for all the classic casino games like Blackjack, Poker, Baccarat, and Roulette. Additionally, it features titles like Crazy Time, Monopoly, Craps, Mega Wheel, Money Drop Live, Dice Duel, Speedy 7, Buffalo Blitz live slots, Spin A Win, Dream Catcher, Football Studio, and Side Bet City.
- Bonus Buy – Bonus Buy games include Dig Dig Digger, Squidpot hold and win, Road to Riches, Book of Sun choice, East Coast vs West Coast, Action, Punk Rocker, Demi-Gods II 15 lines series, and the Curse of Pharaoh.
- Crypto Games — Crypto games are further categorized into 7 categories. For different types of crypto coins, the casino provides different games. For Bitcoin, the available games are Buffalo Trials, Gate of Olympics, Book of Doom, and Fifteen Dragon Pearls.