About Genesis Casino
Genesis Casino is a great online casino that has been put through an extensive approval process by UK Gambling Commission (UKGC) as well as the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA) to make sure its games are all fair. They also recently added a Spanish gaming license into the mix from the Directorate General for the Regulation of Gambling (DGOJ). If you have gotten burned by an unscrupulous online casino before, this casino should be the perfect antidote.
According to their own count, Genesis Casino carries roughly 1,300 multi-vendor titles in their library. Most of the big industry names offer their games here. If you enjoy playing top-tier casino games, you will love the casino’s numerous titles from Netent, Evolution, and Microgaming. Players who like to explore a bit will still have lots to do, courtesy of lesser-known vendors who are on the come-up, such as Quickspin, Yggdrasil, and Pragmatic Play.
The only real thing missing is support for cryptocurrencies. While we had no issues with the available payment methods, some players may find the lack of crypto options baffling, especially for a casino that markets itself heavily as futuristic.
Game Providers and Games at Genesis Casino
The casino’s game library is powered by 14 main vendors. Note that this number can change based on your location, so try to view the site for yourself before committing to signing up.
As it stands, you can play at Genesis Casino solely through:
- Instant-play is the default way of playing here. No downloads required, simply log in and head straight to the lobby for all the action you can handle.
We really do not miss the download option. If you miss the one-click access provided by a native download, you can bookmark the casino website on your internet browser.
Software Developers at Genesis Casino
The following vendors supply the games at this casino:
We put a spotlight to two of the most established vendor names in the online casino world:
Microgaming: Microgaming is known for their high-quality games and innovative developer team. They have been in the forefront of online casino gaming since day one, with dozens of in-house studios working on different projects to ensure a steady stream that caters to everyone’s needs no matter what type or genre you prefer.
The best games from this company can be found in the slots and jackpots category. This is, of course, just our opinion, as Microgaming’s table games and live dealer titles also have tons of fans.
Mega Moolah is our standby jackpot game wherever we go, and it is certainly the belle of the ball in Genesis Casino’s progressive line-up as well. We also enjoyed Lara Croft: Tomb Raider, Jurassic Park, and Terminator 2.
Netent: Netent is one of Scandinavia’s most prominent gaming companies, producing top quality casino games across all categories. They are known for their pop culture tie-ins and innovative slot mechanics that imbue their titles with excellent replay value. Our old favorite from this vendor is Starburst—one of the most reliable slots out there. Other great Netent titles available at this casino are Finn and the Swirly Spin, Asgardian Stones, Fruit Shop, Dead or Alive II, and Codex of Fortune.
Genesis Casino Games
You can immediately get a preview of the casino’s games by scrolling down the landing page. The casino’s homepage highlights their most popular games, newest games, and most trending games. You can also preview of the rest of the standard casino game categories from here.
There is a search bar at the top-right corner of the screen if you are looking for specific titles or game types.
We take a look at Genesis Casino’s different game categories below:
- Popular Games: Check this section out if you want to play the games most frequently played at Winning Days, such as Happy Fish, The Great Albini 2, Book of Lady, Clover Bonanza, and Safari of Wealth.
- New games: Winning Days keeps adding new games to their library. We came across the newest titles like Queenie, Gold Digger: Mines, 9 Gems, Kim’s Wild Journey, and King of Crystals.
- Slots: Winning Days has a prolific slots collection. You can easily find this category in their games lobby and play all the available games for free using the Demo mode. They provide a wide range of themes to make sure they cater to everyone’s tastes. They have some of the newest slot games like Flaming Chillies, Queen of the Sun, Wolf Power Megaways, and Squidpot. You can also check out the trending slots like Spirit of Egypt, Hit the Gold, Joker’s Coins, Aztec Magic Delux, and Wolf Saga.
- Table games: For lovers of classic table games, Winning Days provides a separate category titled “Roulette” in their games collection. They have a little over 100 games in this category – probably lesser depending on one’s location. Some of the table games can also be found under the category “Blackjack”. Don’t forget to use the search bar, in case you can’t locate a particular game, since they have not categorized Table Games aptly. We would recommend you to check out the following table games we enjoyed here: American Roulette, European Roulette, Roulette Royal, Gem Roulette, and Oracle 360.
- Specialty Games: Unfortunately, Winning Days does not offer scratch cards or Bingo games. But you can check out a special mention in their game library, titled Bonus Buy. This category of slot games allows its players to buy free spins by letting them jump straight to the bonus round. In this category, you’ll find games like Budai Reels, Bandits and Bounties, Majestic Gold Megaways, Bonanza Billion and others.
Genesis VIP Program
Genesis Casino does not provide much in the way of concrete information about its VIP program on their website. They do not mention how many VIP levels there are, or how players are supposed to climb up its ranks.
The casino does lay out all the cool perks you receive as a VIP player. You can get exclusive bonus offers, access to VIP-only events, free entries to their monthly prize draws, personalized birthday presents, expedited withdrawals, holiday packages, flight tickets, and even your own dedicated account manager.
Genesis Mobile Casino Features
Genesis Casino is available on whatever mobile device you have, whether it is Android or iOS. There is currently just an instant-play option, which is fine by us. Some players enjoy the one-click access provided by downloadable apps, but this can easily be achieved through instant-play by bookmarking the casino website on your favorite browser.
The casino retains it sleek and flashy look on mobile screens. We were impressed with how they maintained everything that makes the desktop version look so great for mobile players. The interface is beginner-friendly and nimble, never taking more than a few seconds to give you what you need. The games also performed quite well, with just a few hitches on some of our older test devices.
Payment Providers at Genesis Casino
Genesis Casino accepts only fiat payments. While we would enjoy the added convenience of crypto options, we honestly cannot complain all that much. The casino offers a generous array of payment options—wherever you are in the world, you are sure to find a few methods that will fit your requirements.
Use any of the following methods to fund your casino account:
Genesis Casino processes all deposits instantly, without any fees. The minimum deposit they can take is $10, with a transaction cap of $5,000.
When it is time to withdraw some cash from your casino account, you will have to verify the account details you provided in your account. Ready copies of your driver’s license and a recent utility bill to cover this requirement. Once your documents are approved, your withdrawals here will be much speedier.
The casino can pay out up to $5,500 per week, which amounts to $22,000 a month. VIP players are, of course, exempted from such rules and have a higher monthly withdrawal cap. Progressive jackpot wins are also not covered by this rule and will always be paid out in full.
Genesis Casino’s withdrawals generally come with zero fees, but they do reserve the right to charge you up to 10% if you withdraw funds that have not been wagered in their games.
You can expect cashouts via e-wallets and online bank transfers to be processed immediately. Credit card withdrawals can take up to three business days to clear, while bank transfers can take up to five business days.
Help is at Hand
Genesis Casino’s Customer Support is always ready and willing to help with any issues you run into while at their website.
Send a message through the following channels:
Telephone Support: 00356 27782825
Email Support: Click on the question mark button at the upper-right corner of the homepage. From there, click on “CONTACT US”, then click on the contact form.