About Jackpot Capital
Jackpot Capital is an online casino powered exclusively by Real Time Gaming (RTG). As such, it offers pretty much the same gaming experience provided by any other RTG casino out there.
The casino first launched in 1996, which means they have been operating for more than two decades without any scandals. If you are looking for a steady, dependable way to play all your favorite RTG titles, Jackpot Capital will surely have your needs covered.
Despite its age, the casino did not rest on its laurels. They utilize an easy-to-use, professional-looking interface that is quite modern. Jackpot Capital definitely looks and feels better to play at than most RTG casinos. The design is clean and elegant, which makes it easy even for newbies to find their way around the site.
The RTG games at this casino hover around 200. We feel that RTG as a vendor developers better slots and table games than they do jackpots. Unfortunately, RTG does not offer any live games, so if you are a fan of those titles, RTG casinos like Jackpot Capital will not be the place for you.
Funding your casino account here is quite easy if you can use Bitcoin. If you are stuck using fiat options, however, the selection remains decent with various e-wallet and credit card options, and even one prepaid card available.
Game Providers and Games at Jackpot Capital
As a partner casino of RTG, Jackpot Capital’s games are all supplied by that vendor. Aside from live casino games, RTG releases titles in all different categories.
You can access the entirety of the casino’s games in one of two ways:
- Play on the instant-play software platform, which involves visiting the casino website and playing directly from your internet browser.
- Download the software client from a link at the bottom of the Jackpot Capital website. Once installed, launch the client from your computer to view the game lobby.
There are no notable differences between either of the two options. It simply boils down to whether you enjoy the convenience of one-click access afforded by the software download, or if you want to save as much hard drive space as possible.
Software Developers at Jackpot Capital
Jackpot Capital is the exclusive partner of:
If you have yet to play any of this vendor’s games, we fill you in on what makes them one of the most consistent vendors in the online casino world:
Real Time Gaming (RTG)
An easy way to explain RTG to total newbies is that the company is an all-around vendor. Their games generally show up only in their partner casino’s libraries. If you mostly play at multi-vendor casinos, there is a fair chance of you not having tried RTG games before.
Our estimation of RTG is that they perform better in specific categories. For instance, their slots are always decent enough—they have a lot of old classics, which some players enjoy, but their newer titles are much better suited for current fans. Their table games and video poker are typically solid, but the graphics feel like a relic from an earlier time. RTG can be a bit hit or miss with other categories.
Some of the better RTG games you can check out at Jackpot Capital right now are their newer titles such as Diamond Fiesta, 5 Wishes, and Dr. Winmore. If you are more of an old-school player looking for nostalgic thrills, we can recommend T-Rex, Paydirt!, Count Spectacular, and Ocean Oddities.
Jackpot Capital Games
Click on the three-bar icon at the top-right of the homepage, then click on “Games”. This will take you to take game lobby. Simply choose the category you want to check out to see what Jackpot Capital has to offer you.
The casino groups their games according to the genre. You can sort through the selection by slots, specialty games, table games, jackpots, and video poker titles. There are also different folders for the latest games they added to their library.
Each title the casino offers has a “Details” tab underneath the poster so you always know what to expect before launching it.
We examine Jackpot Capital’s different game categories in detail below:
- Popular Games: Check this section out if you want to play the games most frequently played at Winning Days, such as Happy Fish, The Great Albini 2, Book of Lady, Clover Bonanza, and Safari of Wealth.
- New games: Winning Days keeps adding new games to their library. We came across the newest titles like Queenie, Gold Digger: Mines, 9 Gems, Kim’s Wild Journey, and King of Crystals.
- Slots: Winning Days has a prolific slots collection. You can easily find this category in their games lobby and play all the available games for free using the Demo mode. They provide a wide range of themes to make sure they cater to everyone’s tastes. They have some of the newest slot games like Flaming Chillies, Queen of the Sun, Wolf Power Megaways, and Squidpot. You can also check out the trending slots like Spirit of Egypt, Hit the Gold, Joker’s Coins, Aztec Magic Delux, and Wolf Saga.
- Table games: For lovers of classic table games, Winning Days provides a separate category titled “Roulette” in their games collection. They have a little over 100 games in this category – probably lesser depending on one’s location. Some of the table games can also be found under the category “Blackjack”. Don’t forget to use the search bar, in case you can’t locate a particular game, since they have not categorized Table Games aptly. We would recommend you to check out the following table games we enjoyed here: American Roulette, European Roulette, Roulette Royal, Gem Roulette, and Oracle 360.
- Specialty Games: Unfortunately, Winning Days does not offer scratch cards or Bingo games. But you can check out a special mention in their game library, titled Bonus Buy. This category of slot games allows its players to buy free spins by letting them jump straight to the bonus round. In this category, you’ll find games like Budai Reels, Bandits and Bounties, Majestic Gold Megaways, Bonanza Billion and others.
Jackpot Capital VIP Program
The VIP Program of Jackpot Capital has five tiers. Players start out at Silver, then Gold, Diamond, Platinum, and finally, VIP Elite.
The way you earn your way into VIP status is by collecting comp points (CPs), which are awarded by the casino at a rate of one CP per $10 in real money bets—not all of the games, however, just slots, Bingo, Keno, European slot poker, and scratch cards.
Each VIP tier has a specific CP threshold you must reach before gaining entry. Every time you progress to a higher level, you get two special bonuses: one deposit and one no-deposit bonus. You will also receive a birthday gift from the casino. You also start earning CPs at a faster clip.
Other benefits you get include personalized service, lower play-through requirements, faster payouts, and a wider array of payment methods to choose from.
Jackpot Capital Mobile Casino Features
You can play all your favorite RTG games on the move with Jackpot Capital’s instant-play option. The mobile experience here is easily at par with what the desktop version has to offer. The site design is a bit more cramped, but everything else is the same. It is not a spectacular experience, by any means, but it always gets the job done when you are out and about and in need of a quick diversion.
The casino also offers a mobile-exclusive bonus, which we discussed in more detail in the section on promotions above.
Payment Providers at Jackpot Capital
Jackpot Capital takes Bitcoin as well as several standard fiat options.
The full list is presented below:
There is no minimum deposit specified here. We suggest depositing at least $20 every time to be eligible for the casino’s bonus offers.
Similarly, the casino is a bit mysterious when it comes to minimum withdrawals. We understand that the rate can vary based on your choice of method.
The most you can cash out per month is $10,000. If you want to withdraw more than that, you may have to wait several weeks to get the full amount.
You will be required at some point to verify your account details, using documents like a passport and a recent bank statement showing your address. Customer Support should contact you with details on how to forward these to them. Note that you have just four weeks to submit all requirements—after that, the casino has the right to close down your account and any funds within.
Help is at Hand
If you need some assistance, Jackpot Capital’s Customer Support team is currently available via live chat or email.
Live Help: The speech bubble icon for the live chat screen is available from the lower-right corner of the casino website.
- [email protected].
Email Support: Send an email to