About Karamba Casino
Karamba Casino does not provide a hard count on the number of games they carry, but we can estimate their library at around 1,000 titles. Several huge names are backing up the casino’s library, such as Microgaming, Evolution, and Netent, with key titles from promising up-and-comers like Nolimit City, Booming Games, and Thunderkick.
Each of the game categories at this casino is well-stocked. Of course, some categories will have more titles compared to the rest. If you are a slot or live casino fan, rest assured you will have tons of great choices every time you log in. If you focus more on jackpots or table games, the selection is still above-average, but the games can get a bit old if you specialize in these genres.
The live casino selection here is also commendable. It contains everything you need to have a brick-and-mortar gaming experience from wherever you are. The casino also offers a full sportsbook within their website that should be a godsend for players who like to make bets during downtimes.
Karamba Casino’s payment options are great if you are a fiat user. Sadly for crypto users, the casino does not accept any crypto transactions. We still highly rate the banking experience at this casino, due to the number of convenient fiat options they provide players. There are two prepaid card options, one of which can also be used to withdraw, which should be a decent substitute for players who enjoy the privacy afforded by cryptocurrencies.
Game Providers and Games at Karamba Casino
The casino does not specify the vendors of the games they carry in a manner that can easily be seen. You can still view each game’s vendor by clicking on the “information” tab from the game poster.
Karamba Casino has no download option. If you want to play here, you will have to go through:
- The casino’s instant-play software platform, which allows you to play right from your internet browser.
While the extra option would be appreciated by some, we cannot say we are disappointed as we typically go with instant-play over download options any day.
Software Developers at Karamba Casino
A couple of the most notable vendors we found at this casino are:
We take a closer look at Microgaming and Betsoft, and what each brings to the table below:
Microgaming: If you have played online casino games for a significant period of time, there is pretty much zero chance you have not heard of Microgaming.
This company has long been at the forefront of the industry. They have tons of classic games in their library, while still releasing dozens of genre-defining titles month after month. Microgaming is most famous for its slots, with their table games and jackpots not far behind.
A few of the Microgaming titles we highly recommend at Karamba Casino are Temple of Tut, Toro Rockets, Arena of Gold, Jungle Jim: El Dorado, and of course, their industry-leading line of jackpots, Mega Moolah.
Betsoft: This company has also been a steady presence among online casinos for quite some time now. Although Betsoft is generally viewed as a tier below Microgaming, their games are excellent for younger players—if you enjoy themes that are “out there” and flashy graphics and animations that rival conventional video games, Betsoft is surely a name to watch.
The company mainly focuses on slots and jackpots, with some forays into other genres. Some of the best Betsoft games we found at this casino are Fruit Zen, Chilli Pop, Ogre Empire, and The Golden Owl of Athena.
Karamba Casino Games
The casino landing page already contains its game library, so you can start picking and choosing as soon as you visit the website.
Karamba Casino offers slots, jackpots, and table games. You can also view the featured games from the lobby, as well as the newest titles on deck.
We take a closer look at what the casino’s game library has in store for you below:
- Popular Games: Check this section out if you want to play the games most frequently played at Winning Days, such as Happy Fish, The Great Albini 2, Book of Lady, Clover Bonanza, and Safari of Wealth.
- New games: Winning Days keeps adding new games to their library. We came across the newest titles like Queenie, Gold Digger: Mines, 9 Gems, Kim’s Wild Journey, and King of Crystals.
- Slots: Winning Days has a prolific slots collection. You can easily find this category in their games lobby and play all the available games for free using the Demo mode. They provide a wide range of themes to make sure they cater to everyone’s tastes. They have some of the newest slot games like Flaming Chillies, Queen of the Sun, Wolf Power Megaways, and Squidpot. You can also check out the trending slots like Spirit of Egypt, Hit the Gold, Joker’s Coins, Aztec Magic Delux, and Wolf Saga.
- Table games: For lovers of classic table games, Winning Days provides a separate category titled “Roulette” in their games collection. They have a little over 100 games in this category – probably lesser depending on one’s location. Some of the table games can also be found under the category “Blackjack”. Don’t forget to use the search bar, in case you can’t locate a particular game, since they have not categorized Table Games aptly. We would recommend you to check out the following table games we enjoyed here: American Roulette, European Roulette, Roulette Royal, Gem Roulette, and Oracle 360.
- Specialty Games: Unfortunately, Winning Days does not offer scratch cards or Bingo games. But you can check out a special mention in their game library, titled Bonus Buy. This category of slot games allows its players to buy free spins by letting them jump straight to the bonus round. In this category, you’ll find games like Budai Reels, Bandits and Bounties, Majestic Gold Megaways, Bonanza Billion and others.
Unfortunately, aside from the welcome bonus deal you get upon signing up, Karamba Casino is a bit light when it comes to bonus offers.
There are some seasonal offers here, as well as slot tournaments you can join.
One regular tournament is available whenever you sign up:
Karamba VIP Program
For every real money bet of €40 you make on Karamba Casino’s games, you receive one Reward Point (RP). These RPs serve as your ticket to each of the casino’s first four VIP levels: Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Platinum.
There are still the Premium and Prestige levels for real high-rollers, but these are available only if you get invited by the casino. The casino is a bit vague on the requirements they have to invite you, but we can imagine it involves spending serious amounts of cash on their games.
You still receive a decent array of perks as a standard VIP player. Some of the best benefits as a VIP player at Karamba Casino are birthday bonuses, expedited cashouts, individualized promotions, a casino host, lots of free spins, and better RP conversion rates into cash.
Karamba Mobile Casino Features
If you are looking for an online casino you can bring with you wherever you end up, Karamba Casino should be a great choice.
The mobile casino, currently available only through instant-play, offers a smooth gaming experience on whatever mobile device you own. While we prefer using our tablets for mobile gaming, even smartphone users will love just how much action the casino fits into their smaller screens.
Navigation is easy, providing you quick access to all your favorite games from the homepage. Launching games is seamless, though we did note some loading hiccups from our older test devices. If you have an older device, we suggest checking out the mobile site for yourself before committing.
Payment Providers at Karamba Casino
You will be able to fund your Karamba Casino account using a wide array of fiat choices. Unfortunately, if you are fully on the crypto train, no payment options are available for you here.
The fiat choices provided at this casino should be more than enough for most players. There is a diverse spread of credit cards, e-wallets, money transfers, and even prepaid card options available.
We present the full list below:
Karamba Casino does not make clear the minimum deposit you can make to your gaming account.
Withdrawals must reach a €10 threshold for all methods, aside from bank transfers. The maximum you can withdraw each month is a bit low, at just €7,000. VIP players will be able to withdraw more, depending on your VIP level.
Credit card withdrawals are processed immediately but can take up to six business days in some cases. E-wallet options offer the same general timeline but generally take a shorter time to clear. Wire transfers can take anywhere from two to six business days to process.
You will still be able to withdraw funds despite having an active bonus. Simply contact Customer Support for this option. However, you will have to relinquish any progress you have on that ongoing bonus.
Verification becomes mandatory upon exceeding €2,300 in total cashouts. Prepare copies of your driver’s license and a recent utility bill, or any other valid documents that can establish your identity and location.
You can submit your documents directly to the casino via the in-site document upload tool, which can be found in several places—the easiest way to access it is through one of the tabs on your account profile page.
Help is at Hand
If you require personal assistance, the Karamba Casino Customer Support is never far away via live chat or email. The team is available from Monday to Sunday, between the hours of 8:00 AM and 12:00 MN CET.
- Live Chat Support: From the same spot within the left sidebar, click on “Help” and then “LIVE CHAT” to launch a dialogue with one of the casino’s agents.
- Email Support: Use the in-site contact form, which you can find by clicking on the left sidebar, then click on “Getting Started”, then “Help”. From there, there is an “EMAIL US” tab that will take you to the email form.