About Ozwin Casino
Ozwin Casino is an Aussie-facing casino powered exclusively by Real Time Gaming (RTG). RTG has a long history in the Aussie online casino space, where the company’s casinos continue to be popular—as evidenced by the dozens of RTG casinos that crop up in the area year after year.
The casino offers a typical RTG casino experience. The only real way that Ozwin Casino stands out from most other RTG casinos is their design, their Bitcoin support, and their VIP Program. Everything else is cookie-cutter RTG.
Now, whether this is a positive or negative assessment will, of course, depend on your tastes as a player. If you are a fan of RTG casinos, then Ozwin Casino builds on the standard RTG template by adding a fresh new look, Bitcoin support, and an engaging VIP Program. If you prefer multi-vendor casinos, Ozwin Casino will not offer you anything that could change your mind.
For us personally, we would need more banking options, as well as better payout terms and speed to be regular players here. RTG casinos often have fewer banking options, and having to cash out with Bitcoin or bank transfers exclusively can be a bridge too far for many players.
If you are comfortable using Bitcoin, then the waiting times here are decent; but having to withdraw via bank transfers is a serious pain. They take too long, and cost too much for ordinary players. We cannot see a reason why Ozwin Casino does not add a few more payment providers, just to ease the way for players who prefer using fiat currencies to handle their casino banking. Until then, we can only recommend this casino for RTG loyalists who are going to use Bitcoin to handle their casino funds.
Game Providers and Games at Ozwin Casino
Ozwin Casino does not give out a precise figure for their games, but we can wager that it is around 200 or so titles. Most of these are concentrated in the video slots category, but almost all categories are relatively well-stocked—aside from the progressive jackpots category.
We personally enjoy RTG table games the most, but their newer games are a great indication of the future direction of the company’s development philosophy. The new RTG slots are brighter, more action-packed, and more engaging (at least for us), but fans of their history can still play the bulk of their classic library at RTG casinos like Ozwin Casino.
Software Developers at Ozwin Casino
Ozwin Casino is an RTG-powered casino. What this means is that everything about their website is supplied by RTG from their casino software interface to their games.
RTG casinos sometimes feel like their own specific sub-type. They do not follow the lead of most other online casinos, instead offering a single-vendor game library. While many veteran players would scoff at the notion of playing a single-vendor casino when so many feature multi-vendor line-ups, RTG casinos continue to retain a decent player base.
Real Time Gaming – You likely already know what RTG is all about. In case you do not, RTG is a one-stop online casino provider, supplying everything an operator needs to build a casino. They offer a full roster of casino games, aside from live dealer titles, and are especially renowned for their newer slots and table games. They also have a considerable backlog of classic slots that many old-timers love.
RTG games do not necessarily operate at the cutting edge. In fact, if we had to characterize their games, they are middle-of-the-road, functional, and rarely original or compelling visually. But the gameplay is often fast, intense, and addictive, especially their table games. Adherents swear by RTG games, while many others would disagree. Feel free to develop your own opinion after playing in one!
Ozwin Casino Games
All the standard casino game categories are present here, aside from the mentioned absence of live dealer games. We have heard before that RTG is starting to move into live casino action, but it appears that such games have not yet made their way to Ozwin Casino.
We take a closer look at each of the categories you will find at this casino:
- Video Slots – Video slots are obviously the main draw at any online casino. Ozwin Casino contains an exhaustive listing of all the RTG slots in existence (we think), which is comprised of tons of classic slots, and a smattering of the company’s latest slot releases. If you love classic slots, then you will love RTG’s earlier slots.
If you generally dislike RTG slots, you would do well to try out their latest releases, which are gradually catching up to the sophistication and pizzazz of their competitors. Some recommendations we can make for this category are Bubble Bubble 2, Cash Bandits 3, Spring Wilds, and Mardi Gras Magic.
- Table Games – If there is one thing that RTG indisputably does well, it is table games. Whenever we play at an RTG casino, we always look forward to that part of the day where we can relax with RNG-based table games after taking a brutal beating at the slots. Although the action is fast-paced, we find the basic visuals and sounds of these games incredibly calming, priming us for a bit of a mental sweat to close out our gaming session.
Some great table games we would love more people played are: Let `Em Ride, Tri Card Poker, and Blackjack + Perfect Pairs.
- Video Poker – This casino game is quite unpopular among many younger players, but RTG casinos are a reliable place for them. We personally do not play that much video poker, but we have to admit that the RTG video poker games are a blast to play when you are feeling a bit down and out from other games.
The variants we loved the most are Joker Poker, Double Jackpot Poker, and Deuces Wild.
- Jackpots – A fair number of RTG games come with their own jackpots, though just eight games are included under their “Progressives”. We do not play jackpots often, but when we do, we would like to see bigger payoffs than what RTG slots can offer. There are just too many better jackpots out there, in terms of both fun and potential profit, to put in any serious time with these games.
We can recommend Jackpot Cleopatra’s Gold and Aztec’s Millions if you are in the mood for an RT jackpot game.
Popular Promos and Bonuses at Ozwin Casino
Once you are done with the casino’s generous welcome bonus, you can count on the site’s several seasonal offers. There is a weekly random draw, as well as pokie of the month that gives you perks for playing a slot the casino chooses.
Currently, the only regular offer at Ozwin Casino is a weekly cashback deal, which we examine below:
Get a cashback of up to 50% every week, based on your VIP status. To get your cashback, you will have to contact a member of the Customer Support team through live chat.
Wagering requirement is 60x. Max bet is A$10. The most you can cashout is A$500 or 5x the bonus amount awarded to you.
Ozwin Casino VIP Program
The VIP Program consists of six levels: new players start out as Tourists, then progress on to Pathfinder, then Adventurer, Expert, Hero, and finally, to Absolute Legend. Each rung of the ladder you climb gives you ever-increasing amounts of cashback and daily bonuses. At the highest level, you will also get your own casino host.
Ozwin Casino Mobile Casino Features
We definitely had a lot of fun trying out Ozwin Casino’s mobile option, but we personally would stick with the desktop version. While most of what makes the desktop site good also appears on the mobile site, we simply prefer gaming on desktop due to the roomier feel. The casino’s many design elements are just right for computer screens, but can get a bit overwhelming on mobile devices.
You can join the casino directly from your phone or tablet:
- Go to your internet browser and head over to the Ozwin Casino website.
- Tap on the “SIGN UP” tab, which you will find at the bottom bar.
- After activating your new account via email, go back to the casino homepage to log in.
- Take a look around, and once you are ready, make a qualifying deposit to get started on your welcome bonus package.
Payment Providers at Ozwin Casino
As is standard among most RTG-powered casinos, the roster of payment options is underwhelming, to say the least. Aside from Bitcoin and Neosurf support, the choices are decidedly old-school, with credit cards being the most common way of funding your casino account.
This short list of payment providers may be shortened even more should you live in a jurisdiction that limits the use of credit cards. The best way to ensure that your preferred method will be available once you sign up is to contact Customer Support to check the available methods for your location.
The full list is as follows:
Minimum deposit for credit cards and POLi is A$20. Low-rollers should consider Neosurf, which has a slightly lower minimum deposit of A$10. Bitcoin deposits require at least A$25 to be processed.
Verification of your account is mandatory upon your first withdrawal request. To verify your account successfully, simply provide the casino with the necessary documents to establish your identity. Examples of such documents are your passport, a recent banking statement, and proof of ownership of your funding method.
The payout options are even more limited:
The minimum withdrawal for either method is A$100. Bitcoin withdrawals are processed for free, while bank transfers come with a hefty A$50 fee. Expected timelines for withdrawal are 24 hours for Bitcoin, and five up to 15 business days via bank transfer. You can withdraw a maximum of A$7,500 each week.
Ozwin Casino’s Customer Support team can be contacted at all hours of the day through live chat or email. You can also arrange for a telephone callback via live chat.
- Email Address: The email address for the team is firstname.lastname@example.org. Expect a response in 24 to 48 hours.
- Live Chat: Open the live chat form by clicking on the speech box at the bottom-right corner of your screen. Expect a response within a minute or so.