No Deposit Bonus at Play Royal Vegas Casino
Play Royal Vegas goes a step further than most online casinos and provides you a free bonus of 400 credits (equivalent to $400) just for signing up. This no deposit bonus enabled us to test out a number of games and complete an exhaustive review of this casino.
About Play Royal Vegas Casino
Play Royal Vegas comes from a team of veterans of the iGaming industry, and thus, understands what players want and strives to deliver on it. This team has chosen 100+ of the best games from Microgaming in types like slots, video poker, table games, jackpots, and special titles. With this much game variety, you won’t be bored at Play Royal Vegas.
One exciting aspect of Play Royal Vegas is that it offers a myriad of free bonuses to its players. These range from the $400 no-deposit bonus to free offers given daily. Apart from that, the casino runs a tourney every day of the week and also offers daily deposit bonuses. If you still want more, remember to benefit from the casino’s loyalty program.
Play Royal Vegas provides 24/7 customer support service via email and live chat; however, we had to look hard to get support info at the casino. Also, the casino processes payouts slower than other casinos and you might have to wait for more than a few days to get your money (in some cases). However, e-wallets bring your money faster than most other methods – so all hope is not lost.
Game Providers and Games at Play Royal Vegas Casino
The casino has more than 100 online games from the mainstream vendor Microgaming. Although this gaming catalog may seem lacking in terms of numbers, the fact that the online casino’s development team has carefully handpicked these titles out of the 500+ Microgaming titles means that you have nothing but the best ones to play.
Even with only a little over 100 games, the casino has a well-balanced range of game types. There’s something for everyone, as you get to play online slots, table games, video poker, and a few special titles at the casino (these games are even available on Play Royal Vegas’s mobile version)
However, there are two downsides to the gaming lobby. First, there is no jackpot lobby at the casino, so players have to find these games on their own. If you are acquainted with Microgaming titles, then you will be okay. However, this will be super hard for punters who are just starting or those players who do not know much about the vendor.
Second, no live casino games are offered in the lobby. This is something you won’t find at the casino at all (since Microgaming is not known for live titles). Therefore, players who prefer live casino titles will be better off creating an account in another casino.
With only a limited number of titles from one vendor, you need to make sure that your country offers games from Microgaming. Otherwise, you won’t be able to play at the casino at all.
Software Developers at Play Royal Vegas Casino
To make sure that you’re getting the best kinds of online casino games, Play Royal Vegas has employed the services of the gaming giant Microgaming. This means you’ll get to select titles from a range of products that are unique, entertaining, and popular in the iGaming industry. The casino offers you these games in such a way that you can play for fun as well as for real money (both on your PC and your mobile devices).
Microgaming entered the online casino industry more than two and a half decades ago. Since then, the company has established itself among the top providers in the industry and is known for providing high-quality RNG-certified games to numerous casinos around the world. Plus, due to the numerous game types offered by the vendor, it has a massive following among players.
You might know that Microgaming offers some of the most lucrative jackpots in the industry. On top of that, its video poker games are considered second to none and table games are ranked among the best as well. Therefore, you will enjoy a lot playing Microgaming’s titles at Play Royal Vegas.
Play Royal Vegas Casino Games
All of the games on the casino website are conveniently located in categories so that you can differentiate between different game types with ease. These sections also give a better presentation to the lobby, otherwise, it would look haphazard to present all 100+ titles on a single page.
The major categories at the casino are slots, video poker, and table games. Since there is no category for jackpots, we will be explaining what jackpots you can expect at Play Royal Vegas.
- Slots – Slots command the largest assortment of titles at the casino. These games are presented in a wide range of themes like action, adventure, comedy, sport, romance, mystery, you name it and the casino will surely have a few titles with that theme. Some of the most played slot games at the casino are Adventure Palace, Agent Jane Blonde, Immortal Romance, Six Acrobats, and Jungle Jim El Dorado.
- Table Games – If you are anything like us, then a casino without table games won’t be that attractive to you. We are quite grateful to find multiple variations of roulette, blackjack, keno, bingo, and poker games at the casino. Due to this variety, we played table games for quite a long time. Titles that we like the best are European Roulette Gold, French Roulette, Atlantic City Blackjack, Super Bonus Bingo, and 3 Card Poker.
- Video Poker – If you are a video poker fan, then you will be delighted to know that this is the most populated category after slot games. You can play on single and multiple hand variations of several video poker titles at Play Royal Vegas. A few of them are All Aces Poker, Bonus Poker, Deuces Wild, Deuces and Joker, Joker Poker, and Jacks or Better.
- Jackpots – Although the casino does not have a category for these titles, there are still a few of them you can play to win large rewards. One way you can find these jackpot games is to ask the support team. Some of the jackpot games that we tried and enjoyed are Break da Bank Again, Thunderstruck, Whack a Jackpot, and Thunderstruck II.
Play Royal Vegas Casino VIP Program
There’s no VIP club at the casino but there’s a loyalty program in place. This system involves steps of several levels, through which you advance by earning points (by making bets) on the casino website.
You get points for every dollar you wager and you can even exchange these points for money.
Play Royal Vegas Casino Mobile Casino Features
We must inform you that the casino’s mobile site is very conveniently tuned for mobile gaming. You can play on tablets and phones of any brand, just make sure your device is based on Android or iOS.
All of the games available are the same for the PC as well as the mobile version. Thus, you can play all your favorite titles across both platforms. This makes the mobile version even more convenient than the PC version as all services are available with the addition of on-the-move gaming.
Payment Providers at Play Royal Vegas Casino
You have many options for making deposits and withdrawals but there is no banking page or cashier on the website, at least not until you sign in. This makes it impossible for prospective players to know about the casino and its banking services. Fortunately, we were able to glean some info after laboring through the various pages of the casino.
One thing that we want to make clear from the get-go is you don’t get all payment options in all locations. Some countries offer all of the options given below, while some only support a few. Check-in with the casino to ensure that your preferred method is available at your location.
These are the methods you can use to make transactions at Play Royal Vegas:
Maestro Debit Card
Solo Debit Card
The casino charges no fees for withdrawals; however, you may have to pay a fee depending on your payment provider or bank. The minimum you can withdraw ranges as per the method used, with an average minimum cashout amount of $20 per transaction. Withdrawals at the casino take anywhere between a few days to a few weeks, depending on your amount and the method used.
We were fortunate that we knew about this beforehand and could acquaint you with the same; however, many players will think there’s only one way to get help.
Both of these ways are available 24/7 for both registered and unregistered players of the casino:
- Live Chat: Given on the Contact page as well as on the bottom-right corner of every page of the casino website. Just click on it to talk to a representative and get help instantly.
- Email Address: You can send an email to the casino by directing your queries to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.