About Stakes Casino
Stakes’s game lobby features a huge collection of over 5,000 games that include slots, jackpots, live dealer games, and table games. The game lobby is powered by 58 different vendors and you can find an impressive collection of games in each section.
As far as the design and layout of this casino are concerned, Stakes takes a very minimalistic approach with simple tabs on the top of the casino for easy navigation. The casino follows a superhero-based theme and you can find custom characters on banners. You can find red tabs over a dark background which makes it comfortable for long gaming sessions.
The online casino aims to make your gameplay rewarding by providing a range of regular promotions including a generous welcome offer. You can also participate in tournaments and a VIP program to earn more rewards and make your gaming experience more thrilling.
The casino allows you to use over 10 banking methods including multiple cryptocurrencies as well as fiat options. The banking policies can use some improvement as the casino has low maximum withdrawal limits but they offer quick withdrawal processing.
The sign-up process is very quick and only requires a few basic documents and you can always consult the 24/7 customer support team using live chat in case of any issues. We recommend that you give this casino a try as it has a lot of great features.
Game Providers and Games at Stakes Casino
You can find a huge game collection at this casino that is provided by 58 software vendors including industry-leading vendors as well as new vendors. The game collection features diverse titles ensuring that you never get bored of playing the same type of games. If you want to try out games from a specific vendor, you can use the software vendor filter in the lobby to sort the collection.
Software Developers at Stakes Casino
Here are a few popular software vendors that you will find at Stakes like Evolution, Asia Gaming, Hacksaw, iSoftBet, Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Playson, Blueprint, Ezugi, Red Tiger and Yggdrasil.
Below we find out more about two top vendors available at this casino:
Red Tiger Gaming is a popular software vendor that has been in the iGaming industry since 2014. The software vendor develops quality slots that are available in a lot of casinos and feature diverse themes. The vendor is licensed by Malta Gaming Authority, and UK Gambling Commission, so you can rest easy about security and fairness while playing titles by them.
A few Red Tiger slots that we recommend you try out are Golden Offer, Wild Wild West, Lucky Fortune Cat, Persian Fortune, Lion Dance, and Lucky Easter.
Playson is another popular software vendor that provides games to online casinos in over 18 jurisdictions. They have developed around 85 titles to date which are compatible with mobile as well as desktop platforms and feature high-quality graphics and immersive gameplays.
You can enjoy these games by Playson at this online casino: Clover Riches, Solar Queen, Book of Gold, Imperial Fruits, Legend of Cleopatra, and European Roulette.
Stakes Casino Games
Before registering at this casino, you can check out the game lobby and browse through the collection and try games in demo mode. Although to wager real money at Stakes, you need to create an account and deposit first.
Here are the different game categories you will find in Stakes’ game library:
- Slots: Slots hold an overwhelming majority in the game lobby with over 4,600 titles on offer including a ton of popular titles by leading vendors as well as new and unknown games by lesser-known vendors. You can enjoy a diverse collection of slots here with special features such as Bonus Buys and Megaways as well as different themes including gem slots and animal slots.
A few slots that we recommend you try out at this online casino are Book of Dead, Vikings Go Berzerk, Wolf Gold, Ark of Mystery, Great Rhino, and Coins of Egypt.
- Jackpots: The jackpot collection at this casino is made up of 52 games and all the games are progressive jackpots. Progressive jackpots build up as more and more players wager money on them and one lucky player can win the massive jackpot that is accumulated over time. We found a lot of popular progressive titles in this section including Mega Moolah, Queen of Alexandria, Mr. Vegas, Treasure Nile, Immortal Romance, A Night in Paris, Dragon Kings, and Major Millions.
- Live Casino: You can find an impressive collection of over 140 live dealer games in this section including table games with live dealers as well as interactive show-based games. The live dealer games are provided by multiple vendors and you can enjoy popular titles such as Monopoly Live, Triple Card Poker, Lightning Roulette, Dragon Tiger, No Commission Baccarat, and Wheel of Fortune.
- Table Games: The Table Games section in the game lobby holds a decent collection of around 180 games including blackjack, baccarat, poker, and roulette. No matter if you are a new player or an experienced player, there are a wide variety of games available here for you to enjoy. These are some unique table games that we recommend you try out: European Roulette, Blackjack Multi Hand, Casino Stud Poker, Mini Baccarat, Three Card Rummy, and Jacks or Better.
Stakes VIP Program
Stakes feature a VIP program that offers exclusive statuses and gifts, VIP support, higher cashback, and many other casino perks. Unfortunately, the only way you can find out more detailed information about this program is by signing up and participating.
Stakes Mobile Casino Features
If you enjoyed playing the desktop version of Stakes, you will definitely like the mobile version as it is very similar to the desktop version. The mobile casino can be played using a compatible iOS or Android browser without downloading any app. However, you do need a strong internet connection to enjoy uninterrupted gameplay.
The design of the mobile casino is exactly the same as the desktop version and the only change in layout is that there is a drop-down menu which opens up more space for the casino homepage.
If you are planning on playing on the mobile casino, you can try out these games:
- Wild Beach Party
- Sweet Bonanza Candyland
- Lucky Fortune
- Premier Roulette
- Mega Gems
Payment Providers at Stakes Casino
Stakes ensures that all players can easily transact at the casino by supporting cards, e-wallets, bank transfers, and cryptocurrencies. You can find out if your preferred banking method is available for your jurisdiction by contacting support before registering.
We found all of these banking methods supported at Stakes casino:
The casino platform is very secure and you can rest assured that all your financial data and transactions are protected. The minimum deposit limit at this online casino is €10 while the maximum deposit limit varies between different payment methods. All deposits at this casino need to be wagered at least once before you are allowed to withdraw them.
You can make a minimum withdrawal of €20 at Stakes and the maximum withdrawal limit is set at €2,000 per day, and €5,000 per week. We advise that you don’t use bank transfer for withdrawals as the minimum withdrawal limit for the method is €100 for EU players and €300 for non-EU players.
The casino can take up to 2 days to successfully process withdrawals. After your request is processed, e-wallet and crypto withdrawals will be credited instantly but bank methods can take a few more days.
The operating currency of Stakes is Euro but the online casino also supports USD, INR, NOK, CAD, AUD, and CHF.
New players at this casino can make withdrawals up to €2,300 without verifying their accounts, after that you need to verify your account or you won’t be allowed to make any more withdrawals. The process is very quick and you can complete it by submitting documents such as a photo ID, address proof, and a picture of your chosen banking method.
Minimum Withdrawl Amount - 20
- Is Manual Flush Supported? - No
- Ewallet Withdrawal Turnaround - Between 0 hours and 24 hours
- Bank Transfer Withdrawal Turnaround - Between 3 days and 7 days
- Credit/Debit Cards Withdrawal Turnaround - Between 3 days and 5 days
Help is at Hand
To provide you with a seamless gaming experience, the casino also offers a 24/7 customer support team that can help you with issues and answer all your queries.
There are multiple methods that can be used to connect with the Stakes customer support team:
- Email Support: You can write and send any non-urgent queries to the support team through email at [email protected].
- Live Chat Support: There is an orange live chat bubble on the Stakes homepage which you can use to connect with support by providing your name and email.