About Star Wins Casino
Star Wins Casino game lobby holds a decent collection of more than 1,600 games that are provided by a range of software vendors ensuring that you have a diverse collection of games to enjoy. You can find game categories such as slots, jackpots, scratch cards, bingo, table games, and live dealers games here.
Banking at this casino does not pose any issues as there are fiat options such as cards, e-wallets, and bank transfers. However, the online casino is not very transparent with its withdrawal limits. Other banking policies here are also not very user-friendly as there is a charge for every withdrawal, plus withdrawal processing time can take up to 5 days.
The promotions are the highlight of this casino as you can find more than 15 regular promotions here including a huge welcome bonus. Although the wagering requirements for these promotions are quite high, there are a few promotions with real cash rewards to make up for them.
Star Wins casino features a professional-looking compact design with big banners, top games, and casino information on the homepage. The layout of this casino is very simple as there are links to various sections on the top and informative links at the ends. The online casino sports red and white tabs over a blue background. There is no 24/7 live chat feature provided here which is a major drawback for any player needing urgent help.
Game Providers and Games at Star Wins Casino
Star Wins’ game lobby offers a collection of more than 1,600 games provided by a range of vendors including categories such as table games, jackpots, bingo, slots, live dealer games, and scratch cards. The game lobby is well organized but there is no software vendor filter provided here, making it very hard to figure out how many vendors they have partnered with.
Software Developers at StarWins Casino
A few popular software vendors whose games we found at this casino are: Scientific Games, NetEnt, Pragmatic Play, Eyecon and Microgaming
Below, we check out two of the top providers to the game lobby at Star Wins:
Eyecon: Eyecon is a lesser-known software vendor that you can find in many online casinos. The software vendor was founded in 1999 and since then it has launched more than 90 slot games. All games provided by this vendor have rich graphics, fun themes, and creative gameplay to keep you hooked.
A few popular games by Eyecon that you can find at Star Wins are Bouncy Balls 2, Champions of Valhalla, Temple of Iris, Puggy Payout, Hold the Safe, and Shaman Spirit.
Microgaming: Microgaming does not need much of an introduction as it is one of the leading software vendors in the iGaming industry and the company was founded in 1994. The software vendor produces, slots, and table games, and is well known for its progressive jackpot series.
You will surely enjoy the high-quality games provided by this vendor. They also hold a range of licenses such as the Malta Gaming Authority license and others to provide you with a secure and fair gaming experience.
These are our favorite games by Microgaming that you can find at Star Wins: Immortal Romance, Dungeon and Diamonds, Vegas Cash, Masters of Valhalla, and Fortunium.
StarWins Casino Games
The online casino allows you to access the entire game lobby without registering here but to even play games in demo mode or wager real money, you need to sign up here first. Below, we have provided short descriptions and some popular game titles in various categories that you can enjoy here.
- Hot Slots: In this section, the game lobby offers a list of titles that are trending at this casino and you should check this section out as it regularly updates. Here are some games that we found here: Legend of Cleopatra, Primate King, Blue Wizard, and Rainbow Riches.
- Slots: The majority of the games in the game lobby are slots but there is no separate section for slots and you can easily find all of the slots in the “A-Z” section. The game lobby features more than 1,000 options here including slots of different themes and types. These are some popular slots that you can try out: Dynamite Riches Megaways, Sweet Bonanza, Gates of Olympus, Starburst, and Wolf Power.
- Table Games: With only 48 games on offer, the Table Games section in the game lobby is very limited. Also, most of the games provided in this section are live dealer games with a few regular titles such as Baccarat, Casino Solitaire, 20p Roulette, Atlantic City Blackjack, and Classic Blackjack.
- Jackpot: The Jackpot section at this casino offers a decent collection of 54 jackpot titles. The game lobby is also supposed to hold progressive jackpots but it is very hard to identify them as there are no jackpot values displayed on game icons. You can enjoy these jackpots here: Shaman’s Spirit, Ozwin’s Jackpots, Temple of Ausar, Tiki Beats Jackpot, and Unicorn Bliss.
- Live Dealer Games: The game lobby features a limited collection of 20 live dealer games that you can find in the Table Games section. Popular titles that we found here are On Air Roulette, Blackjack Toronto, Sweet Bonanza Candyland, and Speedy Roulette.
- Bingo and Scratch Cards: There are separate sections for these types of games and you can find plenty of titles provided in these sections such as Stargate Scratch, Friday Fun, and Zoom Room.
Star Wins VIP Program
There is no VIP program or loyalty program provided at this casino but you can check out the Trophies program here which is similar. This program awards you trophies for performing specific tasks here and as a reward for increasing your level, you get a free spin on the Mega Wheel here.
Star Wins Mobile Casino Features
Star Wins mobile casino runs very smoothly on most mobile and tablet devices and it is well optimized for smaller screens. The mobile casino also does not require you to download any app as it uses instant play to offer all games and features directly from a compatible Android or iOS browser. All you need to ensure is that your internet connection is stable and you can log in at the mobile casino and start enjoying all your favorite titles.
There are minor changes to the mobile casino to optimize it for smaller screens but these changes make it even easier to use the mobile casino. For instance, the tabs to sections are moved to a drop-down menu giving more space to the homepage.
Payment Providers at StarWins Casino
Transacting at this casino is safe and secure but there are only limited fiat banking options provided here. Also, you should make sure to confirm that your preferred banking method is available here, to avoid any issues later on.
We found these banking methods available for us at Star Wins:
Maestro Debit Card
Pay By Phone
Star Wins has a minimum deposit limit of £10 but you can even make a deposit of £5 using the “Pay By Mobile” method. There is no fixed maximum deposit limit for all players and the casino will set up a limit for you after you have signed up.
We couldn’t find the minimum and maximum withdrawal limits that this casino imposes on players and you can find more about them after you register here. However, there is a £2.50 transaction fee on every withdrawal made here.
Star Wins pays all progressive jackpots in full but there will be further identity checks before the amount is paid out to you.
Withdrawals at Star Wins can take 1 to 5 days based on your chosen banking method as e-wallet withdrawals are faster than banking withdrawals.
If you do not access your account for more than 12 months, your account status will be changed to dormant and you will need to contact support to get it reinstated.
The internal operating currency of this casino is GBP and it does not accept any other currencies.
Before you can make your first withdrawal here, you need to go through an identity verification process which involves submitting documents such as a photo ID, proof of address, and a picture of the payment method. Do try to keep these documents ready and submit them right after signing up to avoid withdrawal delays as it takes 24 to 48 hours to complete this process.
Minimum Withdrawl Amount - £10
- Is Manual Flush Supported? - No
- Ewallet Withdrawal Turnaround - Between 24 hours and 5 days
- Bank Transfer Withdrawal Turnaround - N/A
- Credit/Debit Cards Withdrawal Turnaround - Between 24 hours and 5 days
Help is at Hand
There is also a trained customer support team provided here that can address any of your queries or help you with any issues you are facing. However, there is only one way to connect with the team that you can find below:
- Email Support: You can send information about issues or your questions through email to the support team at [email protected]